The Buck Fund Dog Park, located at 2920 West 24th Avenue in Dryers Park has been a true collaborative effort between the City of Emporia, The Responsible Dog Owners Group, and the support and generosity of our park donors.
Download the Buck Fund Dog Park Brochure
Download the Buck Fund Dog Park Rules
Buck Fund Dog Park Rules and Regulations
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
PARK OPEN SUNRISE TO SUNSET
- Dog owners are responsible for any injuries or damage caused by their dogs.
- Dogs MUST display current city license and rabies vaccination tags.
- Dog owners MUST clean up after their pets.
- Puppies under 4months of age are prohibited.
- Dogs should be spayed or neutered. Female dogs in heat are prohibited.
- Aggressive dogs are prohibited.
- Remove any pinch, prong, or spiked collars before entering the play area.
- Dogs should be leashed upon entering and exiting the staging area.
- Dog owners MUST be in visual contact with their dogs at ALL times.
- No more than 3 dogs per owner.
- Children under 12 years of age must be under strict adult supervision.
- Rawhides, food (dog or human) and glass bottles are not permitted.
- No smoking in the park. Cigarette butts are harmful to dogs if swallowed.
- To report animal problems, please call: 620-340-6345.
- To report park problems, please call: 620-342-6558
Failure to comply with these rules may result in a citation punishable by a fine. The rules are for your safety and the safety of your dogs. Offending animals may be excluded from the park.